Radio Advertising Rates and Cost | 888-449-2526
Radio Advertising Rates
Radio advertising rates to get the best bang for your bucks! You can get the best rates for radio, TV, newspaper, and online advertising in any state in the USA. Cheap remnant and spot market rates for local and national advertising campaigns. Advertise for less and get more ROI for you ad dollars. Call 888-449-2526 for a free price quote and media plan. Host ant talent endorsements available for selected campaigns.
1. Radio is listened to weekly by more than 3 billion people around the world. Radio remains a popular medium because it is accessible and versatile. It is a free technology that allows listeners to hear their favorite music or shows without cost, and it does not require any special equipment or training. Even with the rise of streaming services and podcasts, radio remains one of the most widely-used mediums around the world.
2. The typical US radio listener spends about 1 hour 39 min per day listening to the radio.
3. Radio reaches 92% of adults in the U.S. every week.
4. At 41%, Radio garners more listening time from US adults than any other source.
5. Radio is the medium of choice for 94% of people aged 35-49.
6. 47% believe listening to commercials is a fair exchange for the free content they receive on radio.
7. 46% of listeners considered purchasing something after hearing a commercial on the radio.
8. By 2025, 18-34 year olds will most likely spend more time listening to the radio than watching TV.
9. Men account for approximately 55 percent of all listeners to the radio.
10. Boomers spend more time listening to the radio than any other generation.
11. There were 121.5 million radio listeners weekly in September 2021.
12. US radio broadcasters reached $20.73 billion in revenue in 2020.
13. The US radio broadcasting industry is expected to gross $23.4 billion in 2022.
14. Radio ad spending reached $10.01 billion in 2020.
15. 60% of people believe radio advertisements are trustworthy.
16. 66% of people aged 55-75 listen to the radio because it’s free.
So don’t be afraid to “go old school” when it comes to attracting new customers—radio can still be one of your greatest assets!
Radio Reaches a Huge Audience.
Radio is Targeted. Radio allows messages to be tailored and localized to each audience.
Radio Cuts Through. People carry out a wide range of activities while simultaneously listening to the radio. And media surveys always show that radio listeners are far less likely to “tune out” when ads come on the radio, compared to television.
Radio is the Anywhere, Anytime Medium.
Radio Is the Pulse of the Community. People listen to the radio to find out what is happening now in their community such as special events, news, traffic updates, weather reports, sport and entertainment.
Radio is influential. Studies show that radio content influences people because they feel they are hearing it from a “friend” and referrals are always the best type of sales opportunity.
Radio Reaches Your Target Customers with Frequency. People choose to listen to the radio – they want to listen and be engaged and they listen on average to almost 15 hours of commercial radio each week.
Radio is Flexible and Immediate. Radio commercials can be created quickly without the production and delays of other media. Copy can be produced and revised at short notice. A radio advertising campaign can be up and running within a week.
Radio Provides a Strong Call-To-Action.
Radio ad messages are still producing awesome results. Data evaluating the radio market in the United States shows that in 2020 radio advertising spending in the country amounted to 10.01 billion U.S. dollars. It is forecast that spending on radio ads will grow to 11.76 billion dollars by the end of 2024. Steady growth equals more revenue in your pocket. Consistent and measurable results are what counts in any advertising campaign!
About The Author
Best advertising agency and media buyer in the USA